New to Hillside? Getting Started is for YOU!
The last Sunday of the month (from September through May) join Getting Started immediately after the service in the Café downstairs. Getting Started is for anyone newer to Hillside. We’ll introduce you to what Hillside is all about; give you a tour of the building; introduce you to the Hillside team; and help you take first steps in getting connected in the ways that work for you and your family.
Whether it’s joining a volunteer team; understanding our kids & youth ministry; joining a Growth Group; or knowing where to get your coffee – we’re here to help at Getting Started.
This is a light 1hr intro to Hillside so you will feel more comfortable in knowing what the church is all about. We are so excited and encouraged you are considering being part of Hillside.
Feedback from a previous Getting Started Class
- Messages, friendliness
- The warm friendliness of the church & the interest & sincerity of the pastors
- Large community & variety of ways to get involved
- A lot of people; Connection to real life in the sermons
- Vision for the future; community focus
- Can feel the love of the Holy Spirit in the people you meet
- Kids programs; messages
- Biblically based; culturally relative
- The welcoming atmosphere and all that is offered
- Very welcoming and kid oriented
- The warmth and friendliness of the church and the delivery of God’s message
- Biblical preaching; God’s presence
- How friendly and open and helpful everyone has been
- Very friendly and helpful people
- There seems to be an evolving level of excitement about the current & future expectations of the church
- There is a next step or course for all of life’s seasons
- The worship is really good
- By attending the service inspires me to do better on Monday thru the week